Asian Journal of Ethnopharmacology and Medicinal Foods (AJEMF) is an open access peer-reviewed multidisciplinary research journal; specialize in the publication of articles in various streams of ethnobotany, ethnomycology, ethnozoology, ethnoecology (including ethnopedology), ethnometereology/ethnoclimatology, ethnoastronomy, ethnopharmacy, ethnomedicine, ethnoveterinary, traditional medicines, traditional healthcare in households and domestic arenas, migrant healthcare/urban ethnobiology, pluralistic healthcare in developing countries, evidence-based community health, visual ethnobiology and ethnomedicine, gender studies and ethnobiology, as well as other related areas in environmental, nutritional, medical and visual anthropology. Botanically-centered manuscripts must clearly indicate voucher specimens and herbaria.
Asian Journal of Ethnopharmacology and Medicinal Foods publishes original research work, reviews, short communications, case report, ethics forum, education forum and letter to editor that contribute significantly to further the scientific knowledge related to the field of , (but not limited to)
- Pharmacognosy and Ethnopharmacology,
- Natural products of Medicinal Interest, Natural product research and Pharmacological investigations,
- Chemistry of Natural Compounds,
- Evaluation and Identification of Phytoconstituents,
- Phytochemistry and Phytotherapy research,
- Analytical Techniques in Phytochemistry,
- Herbal System of Medicine, Herbal Drugs and Formulations,
- Drugs from Natural Sources,
- Toxicology Studies of Plant Products,
- Nutrients, Aromatic and Medicinal plants,
- Industrial Pharmacognosy and Drug Design
- Production and Commercialization of medicinal plants,
- Crude Drugs and Plant Products,
- Plant Biotechnology and Tissue Culture.
The journal publishes original research work either as a full research paper or as a short communication. Review article on a current topic in medical and pharmaceutical sciences are also considered for publication by the journal. All articles published by Asian Journal of Ethnopharmacology and Medicinal Foods are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers.
Asian Journal of Ethnopharmacology and Medicinal Foods hopes that Researcher, Research scholars, Academician, Industrialists etc. would make use of this journal publication for the development in the field of ethnopharmacology with advanced technology related to profession.